Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Conceptual vs Perceptual Art

Perceptual Art
When I was a child. I used to play with some pictures. I had no idea what is the meaning of these pictures, I just focus my eyes on it and I asked myself  is it this really moving? And now , I know that  called perceptual.  art. When the human contact with the art work, it will stimulating the human sensory  , make them try to figure out the meaning of the art work

 
Marina Apollonio, Italian, born 1940. Installation proposal, 1967/71.”
Conceptual Art :

Gay by PTH
 According to the Wikipedia : " In conceptual art the idea or concept is the most important aspect of the work. When an artist uses a conceptual form of art, it means that all of the planning and decisions are made beforehand and the execution is a perfunctory affair. The idea becomes a machine that makes the art." -Sol LeWitt
Aqua by PTH
Bud by PTH

Mirror  by PTH

No comments:

Post a Comment